Moonglu's workshop is equipped to repair punctures to children's prams, pushchairs and strollers.
We carry 12.5 inch inner tubes with either straight or 45Deg bend Schrader valves.The 45Deg bend valves are particularly useful as the wheels are small and they make connecting a pump significantly easier.
The most common problems with pram tyres are an accumulation of thorns and glass. For customers with regular punctures, this can be a big inconvenience, we can also add tyre sealant to the inside of the tube.
Nutrak OKO Tube Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tube tires. Once installed, the sealant remains liquid and will not harden or dry out.
As the sealant treated tube rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. OKO sealant is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves.
- Prevents and repairs punctures up to1/8″ (3mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Tubes treated with OKO sealant can be patched with a conventional vulcanized patch using a bit of patience and care!
Moonglu also stock a small selection of 12.5 inch pushchair tyres including low profile tyres for the Jane style pushchair.
- 45Deg Bend Inner Tube - £6
- Nutrak OKO sealant 8oz bottle - £9
- Tyres - from £10 each
Pricing for parts only, labour will be charged at workshop rates and will depend on time taken on individual jobs